As you know the Fashion Blog is all about fashion. So, why a blog post about cocktails? Well the names are so darn fashionable it is hard to pass up the opportunity to post about this.
Pretty in Pink
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slices.
- 3 oz. Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE
- 2 oz. VOGA Prosecco
- Sliced white peaches for garnish
- Pour VOGA Prosecco, then Peach Nectarine Sparkling ICE over ice
- Garnish with sliced peaches, raspberry and basil