Welcome to the Fashion Blog
Are you interested in learning about high end haute couture, prêt-à-porter and avant-garde? We hope so because you will learn about these topics as well as find style reports about emerging designers, new lifestyle brands, cutting edge fabrics, and much more. Anything relevant to the fashion industry is open for discussion.
Enjoy the fashion blog to obtain your daily dose of inspiration. Keep your wardrobe as trendy as your mind.
Friday, July 24, 2015
Six Favorite Footwear Trends from Leslie Gallin
Below you will find these footwear trends below.
1. Penny Loafers – One of the hottest shoe trends of the season, penny loafers are back in a big way! The nostalgic shoe trend offers a sophisticated look paired with comfort. Found in leather (distressed or patent), suede or print, the options for this look are endless!
2. Metallics – Spring 2016 is calling for lustrous shine! Whether it’s head-to-toe technicolor or just a touch of glimmer, this iridescent style is becoming the next closet staple. The best part of this revival? Any color will do! Gold, silver, technicolor or every trendsetters current favorite – rose gold!
3. Booties – Season after season, this look remains. Booties have been found to wear well throughout each season; whether paired with a dress or shorts, or worn with jeans. Make an investment in leather or suede booties, because this style has proven its staying power.
4. Woven and Leather Materials – Whether crafted with a more natural fabric or modernized with a bold, technicolor look – woven fabrics have been popping up more than ever before! This handcrafted looks offers subtle dimension while remaining casual and contemporary.
5. 1940’s & 1950’s Revival – No longer associated with granny styles, the 1940’s and 1950’s are having a major moment. After a few seasons of a masculine aesthetic, feminine looks are making their way back. Everything from a rounder toe, kitten heels and slingbacks – add the perfect touch to this feminine silhouette.
6. Varied Heel Heights – Women can now rejoice! Varied heel heights are trending for spring; meaning the same high fashion shoe styles are available with a few height options allowing no woman to ever choose between style OR comfort again!
For additional info please visit www.magiconline.com or www.fnplatform.com.
Every August and February, the fashion industry converges in Las Vegas for the most influential event in the business – MAGIC. As an incubator of fashion, MAGIC is where new trends surface and develop into what will be seen on the consumer. The show’s goal is to connect and inspire the fashion community. The August 2015 MAGIC will run from August 17 – 19, 2015. For up-to-date exhibitor listings, seminar scheduling, travel support and registration information please visit www.magiconline.com.
About FN PLATFORM
FN PLATFORM is the statement of fashion in footwear; where global leaders in footwear convene to shape the industry, network and shop for shoes. Built by the industry, for the industry, this international showcase is the pillar of branded footwear. FN PLATFORM is the global showcase for branded footwear, showcasing over 1600 men’s, women’s, juniors' and children’s footwear brands from more than 20 countries. From luxury to lifestyle, footwear is curated at FN PLATFORM with buyers in mind. Offering 6 merchandised lifestyle environments, FN PLATFORM provides buyers with a convenient and efficient way to shop the most comprehensive selection of international footwear.
You may also be interested in learn about MAGIC University.
Popular Fashion Blog Posts
OK, we are not actually able to save the entire fashion industry, but we hope to at least help the survival of the Fashion Industry Network ...
How do I make money with a FASHION BLOG? Wow, that's an amazing question. The most important question that a fashion blogger should ...
We wanted to share the news with you that UNTUCKit – the innovative menswear brand known for its casual chic button down shirts specifica...
Meryl Streep wore a black, floral print silk chiffon dress from the Alberta Ferretti Spring/Summer 2014 collection whilst presenting the...
Line 8 is a future-focused approach to iconic Levi's® style, featuring bold accents and unexpected details. It's a contemporary, yo...
PATUNA Couture Show during Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week on Monday July 4, 2016 PATUNA Fall-Winter 2016-2017 Couture Collection...
The Parisian sky was low and grey, but your eyes were sparkling, your smiles were shining bright and the mood was positive at the Tranoi Int...
Upgrade Your Wardrobe
If you are interested in upgrading your wardrobe, you can visit the fashion shopping page.
Fashion blogs typically cover various aspects of clothing, footwear and personal style. Ours is exactly what one would expect from a leading international resource and more.
Designer brands: If you are researching the newest emerging indie designers or the most popular international designer brands, you will find articles and enlightening reviews on the subject. Fashionistas will find what appears to be an endless stream of designer options.
Shopping: You can find consumer tips on issues such as how clothes should fit, where to find sample sales, and other information to help consumers research apparel and where to make purchases. We also discuss clothes, fabric, and color trends that offer assistance to shoppers.
Beauty: We do write articles about cosmetics, fragrances, hairstyle trends, and a wide assortment of beauty tips. Models, stylists, fashionistas, and photographers, will surely find news articles of interest.
Essentially, we cover most of the topics you would find in an industry journal as well as other topics that you would discover in a typical fashion magazine.
Fashion is a multi-billion-dollar industry that has considerable impact on the way ordinary people dress and present themselves. Fashion is trend-driven and our fashion blog by Apparel Search provides a riveting way to follow and oversee these fast-paced trends. The blogoshepere has tons of style sites for your review. We thank you for taking the time to view ours.
If you have news about your company, product, or service, that you wish to share with the world, let us know. You are also welcome to comment in the discussion area beneath each post and share with your friends on social media.
Who created this amazing blog?
Take your time to browse the various areas of our blog, or head back over to the main area of our Apparel Search website to learn more about our industry.