Both brands are Australian owned and made fashion brands!
Fashion, Beauty, Style, we love.
Our style blog incorporates topics such as clothing, footwear, jewelry, beauty products and fashion accessories. We also report on haute couture, prêt-à-porter, avant-garde, emerging designers, etc. From luxury lifestyle choices stemming from Paris or Milan to urban street trends from Chicago & the boroughs of New York, we have your style covered. View our posts to obtain your daily dose of inspiration. Keep your wardrobe trendy.
Monday, October 17, 2016
Both brands are Australian owned and made fashion brands!
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
Nina Agdal is a Danish model. Agdal is signed with Elite Model Management. She grew up in Hillerød, Denmark, and has modeled for Billabong, Victoria's Secret, Bebe Stores and Calzedonia. She has also been in fashion editorials for Vogue Mexico, Elle, Cosmopolitan and CR fashion book by Carine Roitfeld. In 2012, she made her first appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and was subsequently named the issue's "Rookie of the Year". In 2014, she appeared on the 50th anniversary cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue with Chrissy Teigen and Lily Aldridge.
Chan Luu is a Los Angeles based contemporary lifestyle brand offering handcrafted jewelry, scarf and apparel products. Chan Luu designs combine cultural elements found worldwide with a modern California influence to create the signature Chan Luu style. Their products are made with high quality materials and are handcrafted to achieve a natural look and feel.
Born and raised in South Vietnam, in a sea-side town called Nha Trang, Chan had a passion for designing at a very young age. She recalls gathering seashells from along the shore and spending hours handcrafting one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry for herself and friends. Her company has also ventured into fashion.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
I mean, using some resourceful tips, you can fulfill your hunger on designer brands. Your current question must be, how to get discounts or offers?. Visit VoucherShops to solve your question and get multiple offers so that you can shop on affordable prices whatever, whenever. If you want discounts on each step of your shopping then lock your mind with below tricks.
1. Just Ask : Mostly, many of you pay your bills every month whether it is a cellphone, gym, credit card or cable. Thus, if you are paying often, you can ask them for discounts. Just put a reminder to call them every few months and you’ll be surprised at how far a little politeness goes.
2. Click the “cancel” Button : You must have heard about getting discounts even after canceling service with someone. You may surely not realize one thing which is, there are a lot of web services which will offer you a discount just for clicking the “cancel’ button on their website. You just don’t need to communicate with anyone.
3. Learn to negotiate : You’ll be surprised after knowing that how much stuff you can negotiate for. It is not just for cars and houses. You can get anything at reasonable prices starting from hotels to cars and even dental and medical care too. The key point is, do your research beforehand and don’t just talk but do listen. It may be possible that they are dropping a lot of hints on where you can negotiate.
4. Know Your secret price codes : A lot of times, there are best deals in front of you at the store. Stores constantly offer products for a reason. But it is hard to figure out whether a deal is good or not. If you look at the price tag, you’ll see that some symbols or numbers are looking meaningless, but they actually tell you how heavily the item is discounted.
5. Get a Student discount...even though you aren’t a student : Student discounts are just outstanding. If you’re currently enrolled in school then you can often get discounts on things from software to laptops. But if you are not a student but you have flexible ethics then you can still use your old email address or school ID to get the same discount.
6. Take advantage of cheap gift cards : If you’re thinking that gift cards are useful only for the holidays then you are extremely wrong. You can buy gift cards for less than their labelled value from people who don’t want them.
7. Automate your coupons : There are a lot of coupons and deals that you can use around the world. For that, you should thank internet and also you don’t need to wait for mails to come. You can install an extension using the internet and get automatic coupon codes for a ton of retailers all around the web.
After reading this post, you’ll feel like on cloud nine just because from now onwards, you don’t have to compromise your choices just because of high rates. You can easily get discounts on useful stuff, especially at peak seasons like holidays or festivals. At that time, they come up with heavy discounts to modernize their stock. Stay Simple, Stay Classy!
Slanted hand pockets
Buttons at front and sleeves
If you are in need of something with a bit of down, you may want to check out the Down Chore Coat while you are visiting the Levi's website or clothing stores.
The Down Chore Coat is cut in a unique and slightly cropped shape, this is one of your new favorite jackets. The nylon shell is lightweight, but still resistant to cold air and moisture. This essential garment feels soft and light, but keeps you protected from the cold thanks to down insulation. This filling is responsibly and humanely sourced, as part of Levi's® commitment to sustainability and ethical production. Style # 264970001
Do you have your essential outwear selected for fall/winter 2016?
Popular Fashion Blog Posts
Add a little edge to the Classic with unexpected combinations. Upgrade your travel style and wear the Classic Short with a perennially ...
OK, we are not actually able to save the entire fashion industry, but we hope to at least help the survival of the Fashion Industry Network ...
How do I make money with a FASHION BLOG? Wow, that's an amazing question. The most important question that a fashion blogger should ...
The Neumal is a versatile chukka with all the comfort and warmth of the Classic Boot. No wonder it's a bestseller. You can purchase ...
The short, tailless smoking jacket, introduced in 1860 by Henry Poole & Co. changed the world’s approach to men’s formal wear. This e...
Thongs are the piece of clothes that makes any woman look delightful along with easily defining her surpassing femininity. These thongs bega...
Nina Agdal wore Chan Luu this weekend at Desert Trip in Indio, CA. The supermodel posted a cute Instagram pic wearing her Chan Luu Black Mi...
You can use the following links to view carefully curated collections of both classic and on-trend styles so you can quickly find everything from your favorite tried-and-true denim brands to pieces from up-and-coming designers.
Versatile women's clothing selection includes favorite brands as well as emerging designers.
Stylish fashionistas take makeup and other beauty products into account when embracing their true sense of style. Check the Beauty Editors' Picks for your inspiration.
Fashion blogs typically cover various aspects of clothing, footwear and personal style. Ours is exactly what one would expect from a leading international resource and more.
Designer brands: If you are researching the newest emerging indie designers or the most popular international designer brands, you will find articles and enlightening reviews on the subject. Fashionistas will find what appears to be an endless stream of designer options.
Shopping: You can find consumer tips on issues such as how clothes should fit, where to find sample sales, and other information to help consumers research apparel and where to make purchases. We also discuss clothes, fabric, and color trends that offer assistance to shoppers.
Beauty: We do write articles about cosmetics, fragrances, hairstyle trends, and a wide assortment of beauty tips. Models, stylists, fashionistas, and photographers, will surely find news articles of interest.
Essentially, we cover most of the topics you would find in an industry journal as well as other topics that you would discover in a typical fashion magazine.
Fashion is a multi-billion-dollar industry that has considerable impact on the way ordinary people dress and present themselves. Fashion is trend-driven and our fashion blog by Apparel Search provides a riveting way to follow and oversee these fast-paced trends. The blogoshepere has tons of style sites for your review. We thank you for taking the time to view ours.
If you have news about your company, product, or service, that you wish to share with the world, let us know. You are also welcome to comment in the discussion area beneath each post and share with your friends on social media.