“Digital technology has changed every industry it’s touched, and now it’s revolutionizing the fashion industry,” said Keith Kratzberg, executive vice president, Epson America. “The Epson Digital Couture event will showcase the amazing creative potential and stunning color reproduction that designers are able to achieve using Epson’s textile printing technology. Today this is a $7.5 billion market projected to grow more than 34 percent worldwide1, and a tremendous opportunity for Epson and its partners.”
You may also want to read our recent blog posts about Epson below:
Direct-to-Garment Printer by Epson: SureColor
Garment Creator Software for Direct-to-garment (DTG) Printer
- Chloe Trujillo from Los Angeles, Calif.
- Cristina Ruales from Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Fabrizzio Berrocal from Costa Rica
- GM by Gustavo Moscoso from Ecuador
- Kaleidoscopic by María de Lourdes Ramírez and Isabel Navarro Landa from Mexico
- LENERD by Felipe Santamaría Luque from Colombia
- Matías Hernán from Chile
- Ossira by Agostina Orlandi and Ludmila Osikovsky from Argentina
- Pionier by Janet Ríos and Carmen Artica from Peru
- Santika by Danny Santiago from Miami, Fla.
- Tigresse by Fabio Yukio from Brazil
Learn more about Epson and the 2nd Annual Epson Digital Couture event at their website.
Learn more about digital printing services here on Apparel Search.
If you have comments or questions, please add your thoughts in the discussion area below.