The newest release of Datacolor MATCH TEXTILE v. 2.0 provides enhanced functionality and ease-of-use for superior first-shot matches and recipe corrections, thereby increasing efficiency in the color development process.
Upgrade to Datacolor MATCH TEXTILE v. 2.0 for significant efficiencies in your color development processes:
- Up to 50% reduction in color formulation time with increased first-shot matches, resulting in up to 20% savings in labor costs.
- Up to 10% reduction in the number of new formulations required for the color development process, as advanced recipe archives and search functionalities take advantage of proven results.
- Up to 15% reduction in annual dyestuff expenditures by using system-generated low-cost recipes that meet quality requirements. Easy-to-use dye replacement functions and detailed formulation results enable selection of less expensive standard dyes instead of custom dyes.
- Maximize customer satisfaction – rapid response, fewer defects and improved productivity.
- Eliminate waste – the right color the first time means fewer lab dips.
- Reduce dye consumption – lowest-cost, best-match recipes.
- Integrate color formulation and production dyeing – speeds up overall production and improves color quality.
- Improve color communication between your customer, sales office, lab and production line by exchanging reflectance data and recipe results – no more verbal, subjective color descriptions, but rather objective data exchange
Learn more about Datacolor Match Textile v. 2.0 on the Fashion Blogger website.
Thank you for taking the time to read our fashion industry blog post. We hope that you have found this news to be informative. If you have comments or questions, please add your thoughts in the discussion area below.